So to be honest, i don't know when I will post some pictures. So glad that we got our camera repaired and now we can take pictures after quite a hiatus, but now we can't find the cord. We'll work on that.
Luci and I have been sick with what i presume to be the same cold for the last couple of days. I've had 2 weekdays home with her which has been a nice break from the normal routine. On Monday her school actually wasn't in session because of Eid. She was a little bit under the weather but we managed to put dinner in the crockpot together (which Luci at this point loves more than making cookies because there are so many vegetables to dump in), bake cookies with dough Darren had put together the night before, and go visit our neighbors upstairs which had been a long time in coming since I hadn't seen them in a while. It was mostly a visit with the men of the family as the girls were upstairs getting dolled up in their Eid outfits. Luci loved the sparkly things all over their saris.
Today was an intense meeting at our place, and being that I was sick, I was wiped out by the end but then picking up Jesse from school was the next thing on the agenda, then an unexpected yet wonderful visit from my friend Noel and her son, Lu's classmate Rowan, who Luci calls Rowanny Bobowanny. Then we had to put together food for our community group even though I had decided that I was not going. And then the kid's babysitter showed up and I had a visit with her for a bit before she took off since I didn't need her, given my change of plans. Right now i am pooped, or knackered as they say here, and ready to slide into my bed with our new addiction Lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment