Maybe I forgot to tell you about our visit to Leeds Castle over Christmas? Well, we went as a family--it was fabulous to run around the grounds and be snowed on! You might want to see pictures of the kids but I'm too lazy. What I have is this picture, taken at the castle, that I meant to post a long time ago. Some humans would do well to contemplate its applications in their lives!
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Take a cue from the birds, folks?
Maybe I forgot to tell you about our visit to Leeds Castle over Christmas? Well, we went as a family--it was fabulous to run around the grounds and be snowed on! You might want to see pictures of the kids but I'm too lazy. What I have is this picture, taken at the castle, that I meant to post a long time ago. Some humans would do well to contemplate its applications in their lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment