Monday, May 12, 2008

Pictures (and there's more to come)






the regular princessing of Peanut around here







Long story, but last Tuesday Jesse fell and got cut to the bone in Stepney Green, not serious but spent 2 slow days at the hospital








J's 5th bday party at our house Saturday









pinata, which reminds me that we met a new Mexican family on Saturday at our house, it was thrilling to speak Spanish!









the cake--pink was requested by a boy who is questioning why his sister gets everything pink and he doesn't

4 comments:

anonymom said...

I've said it before, but it bears repeating: dang your kids are cute!

And I looooove that your son is questioning why girls get all the pink. Way to go, J!

jeannie said...

Hey, that's too bad about the bike seat, better to have a cushy one of course. Did I ever tell you about the Thule bike rack I tried to install on my celica like 7yrs ago to bring my bike out to chicago? Well I finally found a good home for it, will be headed to TX with Dan of all ppl. I mean when I stop and think of the probablity. . . just reminds me that God is in the details. K.T. and Corey say hi. Are in town for a while and in the states for 6 mo. Think I found a girlfriend for J, they have 3 cuties who are such wonderful talkers and so beautiful! Love the pics.

Sarah said...

ohhh my goodness --- we miss ya'll!! Seeing the pics is bittersweet -- so wonderful to see the kiddos - but makes me realize how much we are missing out on living so far apart. God is sovereign though - eh!! And it is soo exciting to hear what he is doing in your midst -- and doing through you! Love you lots - love the sweet Lu in pink and Pea in the tutu & Jesse's pink cake and party partying! xoxox

Amy said...

Aww..I am catching up on your blog Pamela! I LOVE the Princess in the Pea picture with Lucia! Adorable! And Poor Jesse with his little stiches in right before his B-Day! Write sometimes! :) We think about you all often! ~ Your KY family!