Friday, January 09, 2009

Starting with Summer, remember that?

Well the story is.....we (I mean Jesse) broke our camera in July, we got it fixed in September, lost the cable, found it, had the battery die and found we couldn't find the charger......and now we have another one. So Just downloaded 218 photos some of which predate our US trip. I'm here to share just a few, and will share a few more later. Of course they are on my blog opposite from how I want them and I don't have the labels lined up and I'm not fiddling with it right now.




Sometimes I hate it, but a lot of times I still absolutely love our green couch. Doesn't it photograph well? Seriously, I always think that.






For the grandparents who want to see what Luci looks like on a scooter, here it is. And is it ALWAYS with a dress since that it all she wears. Even skirts won't do.






Our cuties always have to sit outside in front of our building and wait for our guests to come--it is so exciting to them.






Awkward shot, but I thought the technique used here was very interesting.







Luci loves the heat on her back and digging in the dirt in our garden. I love it!

1 comment:

sfitz said...

Yey! Pictures!! I love them! Feel free to email me any picture and all pictures. :-)