About Luci...
She loves her tweety bird pj's and in the morning during her diaper change, she says, "Please, can I wear my tweety bird a little bit?" I think she thinks it's a costume.
She can actually keep a hairstyle for longer than 5 seconds. We've had 2 days of almost all-day pigtails. Cute!
She still loves her green and white gingham butterfly dress. Soon the buttons will not be able to close. But it is a constant request nevertheless.
Still collecting, in descending order of importance--flowers, sparklies (this includes glitter, sequins she rips of my clothes while I'm wearing them, shards of glass most of which are worn down by being trodden upon in the Mission but it makes me MAD, and anything with a hint of light in them), leaves, rocks, marbles and beads from the sidewalk.
She's enjoying the movie Annie and singing Tomorrow as well as a song from the Wiggles that includes "Shh, shh, shh."
She talks about friends now, wanting to see them, and her class at church. She pretty much stopped crying when I leave her in her class about 4 or 5 months ago.
She adores running to the front door when Daddy comes home and demands to be tickled. Jesse and Peanut make the same demands.
Starting to be a little better at night. She's been corrected by her dad's stern command of "No more crying". Seems it was just what she needed to correct a really bad habit of crying when waking at night.
She is a kitty 25% of the time. When she knows she needs to eat more at the table, she meows and this allows her to eat the spoonful in front of her. Sometimes her wake-up call in the morning is a "Meow". It is very high pitche and squeaky.
A deep voice of a lion is used to roar when she's chasing her brother.
She says daddy broke her light every night at bedtime, ever since the bulb burned out of her night-light 2 months ago.
She's started using the toilet here and there and went pee-pee for the first time there last week.
She's a handful, that's for sure. Some things haven't changed. But I think I glimpse a bit of politeness developing!
1 comment:
I can't wait to see Luci!!
Post a Comment