One from Luci, and another from Jesse.]
When I was putting Luci to bed the other night, she said: "Mommy, I love you 150,000 roses piled up on a tree." So perfectly Luci, her being the dramatic naturalist that she is.
And this morning the first thing Jesse said as he came to on the couch, out of his sleepiness that is, was "You know Mom, if I knew how to ride my bike, I would just grab my keys, go out the door and hop on my bike." So cute, and big boyish, and timely, as we just got his bike on Sunday and he is seeming like such a big boy lately.
Oh, I must include Samuel, even though he is not saying any words of course. He is so darling and delicious, and he practices his vocal gymnastics at 6 every morning. He is rolling over and around and reaching for everything these days. Just a matter of time until he's close to smashing my teacups and dishes from his vantage point on my lap.
I couldn't stand him staring at me the other afternoon so I just popped some banana into his mouth. I also forgot that bananas make babies' diapers look wormy. (If only Bela could have seen it (my neighbor upstairs) since she's been wanting me to give him banana since he was one month old.)
1 comment:
love the quotes...very special!!
Post a Comment