Thursday, June 05, 2008

Looking Toward San Francisco!

On Monday, D and I will fly together on a 10 hour date to SF! I am excited to see my good friends. As I think about the pleasure that will be, I also find that I am stressed out a bit. Not to leave the kids but just in thinking about details. There's not much to cover here since my friend Jennifer is so competent and reliable, it's just that I didn't think that SF would come before the getting my garden into my garden (back yard), finishing my painting jobs, decluttering, making sure J's current on MMR, and the list goes on. Silly but yet pestering me interiorly. Hoping my tomato plants survive before they get replanted.

On another note, we had beautiful weather today, worthy of sunscreen. We had Lu's friend Rowan over for lunch and had lunch out front as the kids chatted and played with the big toy items, little tikes car, bike, soccer ball, not so big. When J came home from school, Luci and he were outside asking everybody going by, "Are you my neighbor?" The conversations and smiles it generated were so great.

Jesse told me not to kill a spider in my house today because they would eat all the evil bugs. Now must go, must share this computer, and I've already been on for a while discovering Facebook, something that will have to limited in my computing diet.

1 comment:

jeannie said...

cool! how long will you be in town? glad we convinced you to put your face on. . . I only check mine once a week.